London, UK – Global independent content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group has announced that Marina Williams, formerly CEO of Central and Eastern Europe and MENA regions, has been promoted to COO of International Operations.
In her new role Marina will oversee Endemol Shine Group’s operations across Central and Eastern Europe, India, the Middle East and Africa.
She will work closely with the leaders of the Group’s local companies in each market, which include Endemol Shine Africa, Endemol Shine India, Endemol Shine Middle East, Endemol Shine Poland, Endemol Shine Turkey and the group’s partner company, Weit Media in Russia.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020