The new network, Eleven Sports Network, which is also available in Belgium, Poland and Malaysia has three channels under its belt. It is spearheaded by Danny Menken, who is the Group Managing Director.
Menken is an established figure in the broadcast world for sports. He was responsible for the considerable growth and expansion of Eurosport Television, where he spent six years as Managing Director. He also spent two years as CEO of sports data and media company Infostrada Sports Group while simultaneously serving as a member on the board of the Euro Hockey League.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020