The new network, Eleven Sports Network, which is also available in Belgium, Poland and Malaysia has three channels under its belt. It is spearheaded by Danny Menken, who is the Group Managing Director.
Menken is an established figure in the broadcast world for sports. He was responsible for the considerable growth and expansion of Eurosport Television, where he spent six years as Managing Director. He also spent two years as CEO of sports data and media company Infostrada Sports Group while simultaneously serving as a member on the board of the Euro Hockey League.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 119 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 74 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 65 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021