Vietnam − Da Vinci Learning is bringing fun education to more Vietnamese subscribers. The channel launched on SCTV, one of the largest pay-TV platforms in the market, and added 350, 000 subscribers to the existing 2 million in Vietnam. Da Vinci Learning is available in SCTV´s digital package on the channel 239.
Da Vinci Media GmbH, the independent media group with its headquarters in Berlin, Germany announced a newly signed deal with SCTV in Vietnam. This makes the TV channel Da Vinci Learning available on 5 major Vietnamese pay-TV platforms. The launch highlights Da Vinci Learning’s desire to be continually active and expand across the world.
Continuing with its commitment to provide the best in educational entertainment, Da Vinci Media through Da Vinci Learning brings to Vietnam high quality knowledge programming with awarded educational series and documentaries for children and adults. Even the most complex subjects become easy to understand with this TV channel, covering a broad range of topics – from physics and chemistry to history and nature.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 9.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 362 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 63 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- TBS, Sony Pictures Television sign global distribution and format agreement for ‘Time Is Money’ 54 views | posted on October 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020