Vietnam − Da Vinci Learning is bringing fun education to more Vietnamese subscribers. The channel launched on SCTV, one of the largest pay-TV platforms in the market, and added 350, 000 subscribers to the existing 2 million in Vietnam. Da Vinci Learning is available in SCTV´s digital package on the channel 239.
Da Vinci Media GmbH, the independent media group with its headquarters in Berlin, Germany announced a newly signed deal with SCTV in Vietnam. This makes the TV channel Da Vinci Learning available on 5 major Vietnamese pay-TV platforms. The launch highlights Da Vinci Learning’s desire to be continually active and expand across the world.
Continuing with its commitment to provide the best in educational entertainment, Da Vinci Media through Da Vinci Learning brings to Vietnam high quality knowledge programming with awarded educational series and documentaries for children and adults. Even the most complex subjects become easy to understand with this TV channel, covering a broad range of topics – from physics and chemistry to history and nature.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 125 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021