Vietnam − Da Vinci Learning is bringing fun education to more Vietnamese subscribers. The channel launched on SCTV, one of the largest pay-TV platforms in the market, and added 350, 000 subscribers to the existing 2 million in Vietnam. Da Vinci Learning is available in SCTV´s digital package on the channel 239.
Da Vinci Media GmbH, the independent media group with its headquarters in Berlin, Germany announced a newly signed deal with SCTV in Vietnam. This makes the TV channel Da Vinci Learning available on 5 major Vietnamese pay-TV platforms. The launch highlights Da Vinci Learning’s desire to be continually active and expand across the world.
Continuing with its commitment to provide the best in educational entertainment, Da Vinci Media through Da Vinci Learning brings to Vietnam high quality knowledge programming with awarded educational series and documentaries for children and adults. Even the most complex subjects become easy to understand with this TV channel, covering a broad range of topics – from physics and chemistry to history and nature.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020