Reed Exhibitions Japan held Japan’s largest international business platform for content business – Content Tokyo 2015 last week at Tokyo Big Sight, Japan. In its fifth year running, the visitor figure hit a record high, serving as a dynamic business hub for various professionals involved in creating distributing and managing entertainment content.
The 3-day event was composed of 6 exhibitions – 5th Licensing Japan, 4th Creators’ Expo, 3rd Production Companies Expo, 3rd Content Solutions Expo 1st Content Marketing Expo, 1st Advanced Content Technology Expo, over 39 conference sessions and various business boosting events.
From individual creators, production companies, licensers, licensees, IT experts, marketers, media professionals to technology, services users and providers etc. the show attracted a wide range of professionals to network, build partnerships and share new ideas for various content related businesses.
“We are a 3D animation production company from Korea. As the Japanese market is around 10 times bigger than Korea, we are thrilled to be able to participate in such an international event. We exhibited to showcase our ability to produce high quality animation and we have already decide to come back next year with an even bigger sized booth,” said Keyring, Licensing Japan Exhibitor, Korea.
“It was definitely an interesting show to visit. We were able to speak to many creators with a lot of potential as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and good case studies for content marketing solutions,” said a web designer, Content Tokyo Visitor.
“We were able to meet major firms like TV, media etc. and already had many meetings and exchanged contacts,” said Audio Network, Production Companies Expo Exhibitor, UK.
“We are an industrial robot manufacturer from Germany and showcased our next generation robot highly adapted to work with humans with fitted cameras allowing to film TV commercials and movies. By participating, we were able to exchange many contacts and find new ways to contribute to content related business as an advanced technology provider,” said Kuka Robotics, Advanced Content Technology Expo Exhibitor, Germany.
“During the show I was hoping to meet professionals in bridal, stationary and general merchandise related business that can use my illustrations. A lot of potential orders were discussed in depth with professionals within my target range,” said Illustrator, Creators’ Expo Exhibitor, Japan.
“We have participated in academic conferences in the past but it’s our very first time introducing our immersive auditory display “Sound Cask” at a trade show. We have been having meetings with numerous exhibitors as well as visitors discussing potential new projects like collaborating with creators of 3D head mount displays to create 3D sounds, combining our sound technology with books to make a completely new form of picture books, creating art work by collaborating with 3D visual effects etc. Something is definitely going to be born from this experience,” said Tokyo Denki University, Advanced Content Technology Expo Exhibitor, Japan.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 81 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 35 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 32 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 30 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020