Bomanbridge sells multiple wildlife & nature titles
Singapore – Bomanbridge Media, announced deals for several of its wildlife and nature programmes in Asia.
Deals closed − Radio Television Brunei for Turf War and Animal Atlas; EBS South Korea Shark Junction; OBS Korea, Year in the Wild & Cheetahs of the Deep, Venom Islands, Tribes (4 X 60’); and Thai Public Broadcasting Animal Atlas.
“Wildlife and nature programming are tremendously popular all over Asia and Bomanbridge Media’s catalogue holds hundreds of hours of premium content in these genres. We are pleased to continually support these Factual slots and are happy to see the shows remain audience favourites,” said Sonia Fleck, CEO of Bomanbridge Media.
Animal Atlas: an entertaining and educational half-hour wildlife programme shot exclusively in HD. The show introduces viewers to every kind of animal imaginable, from the familiar to the astounding, including apes and giant lizards, sharks and tigers, and all other animals from the Americas, Africa, Asia, Australia, and everywhere in between.
Cheetahs of the Deep: HD Short-finned pilot whales are known as the ‘Cheetahs of the Deep’ for their ability to dive at high speed to hundreds of metres in search of prey. This film documents the lives of these highly sociable mammals and reveals a complex social behaviour which is unique to this species.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,916 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 50 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 50 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020