Singapore – Singapore-based production/distribution agency, Bomanbridge Media, announced deals for several popular Kids’ programmes. Bec World in Thailand acquired Learn to Draw Minis & Wild About Cartoons, produced by Norway’s Earthtree Media; and EBS in South Korea takes YOUniverse & Alphabet Stories, produced by Victory Arts and distributed by D360 internationally.
“Bomanbridge is a leading distributor of fun, educational programming in Asia and we are pleased to close these deals with our broadcast partners in Thailand and South Korea. With the importance of children’s education in a market boasting such a young demographic, Learn to Draw, Wild About Cartoons, Alphabet Stories, and YOUniverse are sure to inspire creativity among our young audiences,” said Sonia Fleck, CEO of Bomanbridge Media.
Kid’s creativity guru Øistein Kristiansen hosts Learn To Draw Minis, an animated step-by-step drawing show. Each one-minute animation shows how to draw a cartoon from start to finish – and they even come to life! Themes include pets, wild animals, people, sport, vehicles, dinosaurs, fantasy creatures and more; while Wild About Cartoons, also hosted by Øistein, follow him as he travels to a far-away destination to see exotic animals. Back in the studio, he demonstrates how to draw them.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 33 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020