Toronto – This year’s fourth-annual Asian Animation Summit, generously hosted by KOCCA, will take place on Jeju Island in South Korea from December 7 to 9. The event’s venue is The Shilla Jeju, a five-star oceanfront hotel located just south of Hallasan Mountain, a dormant volcano that defines the island’s stunning landscape.
An initiative of KOCCA (Korea), MDeC (Malaysia) and SIPA/DITP (Thailand), AAS 2015 is owned and produced by Kidscreen, and supported by Screen Australia. Its organizers are anticipating that 200 to 250 attendees will take part in this year’s event, which is designed to attract producers of animation who are interested in co-producing projects with Asian partners, as well as Asian broadcasters, distributors and investors from Asia and beyond.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 44 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020