The highly anticipated return of the Got Talent format to Spanish airwaves kicked off on 15 June, when network Telecinco put out its first casting call in its search for Spain’s most talented and stand-out performers – whether singers, dancers, magicians, acrobats or comedians.
The news marks the triumphant return of the format, which has been absent from Spanish screens for six years. The new series has a brand new home on Telecinco and a brand new name – Got Talent España.
The Guinness-World-Record-breaking hit format, created by Simon Cowell’s Syco Entertainment, will be produced by FremantleMedia España. There are currently 68 versions of the show around the world, with tape sales reaching 186 territories. To date over 270 series of Got Talent have been made since the franchise began, reaching a global audience of over 500 million.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 68 views | posted on March 4, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 44 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 38 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020