Endemol Shine UK announced that ITV2 has ordered two series of The Almost Impossible Game Show from Initial.
The comedy game show sees ten brave contestants pit themselves against the show’s incredibly simple yet hilariously difficult games. These dastardly physical challenges are so swear-bleepingly, bum-bruisingly, face-slappingly tricky that contestants are given 50 attempts to complete just 5 of them. If they succeed they’ll return home covered in glory. And mud.
Each of the two primetime series will run as 6 x 60’ episodes. Filming commences over the summer and the first run will air later this year.
“We’re thrilled to be joining forces with ITV2 on this utterly absurd and completely anarchic format which features some of the most ludicrous games that our evil, twisted creative team could come up with,” said Managing Director of Initial, Nick Samwell-Smith.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020