Endemol Shine UK announced that ITV2 has ordered two series of The Almost Impossible Game Show from Initial.
The comedy game show sees ten brave contestants pit themselves against the show’s incredibly simple yet hilariously difficult games. These dastardly physical challenges are so swear-bleepingly, bum-bruisingly, face-slappingly tricky that contestants are given 50 attempts to complete just 5 of them. If they succeed they’ll return home covered in glory. And mud.
Each of the two primetime series will run as 6 x 60’ episodes. Filming commences over the summer and the first run will air later this year.
“We’re thrilled to be joining forces with ITV2 on this utterly absurd and completely anarchic format which features some of the most ludicrous games that our evil, twisted creative team could come up with,” said Managing Director of Initial, Nick Samwell-Smith.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 75 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020