Come 1 August, Singtel TV’s highly anticipated Macam-Macam Raya at ONEKM mall will allow fans to meet the celebrity family affectionately dubbed “Schawalara” – superstar couple Scha and Awal, and their adorable Baby Lara – whose social media followers number in the millions. Revelers looking to soak in the atmosphere can sing along to popular Hari Raya songs and indulge in festive treats. For a chance to receive priority passes to Macam-Macam Raya and get up close to Schawalara, new and existing subscribers of Inspirasi Trio, Variety and Value packs may register their details on www.singtel.com/hariraya2015 by 17 July.
Starting from $10.95 per month, Inspirasi Pack subscribers can enjoy same-day telecast of Ramadan and Hari Raya programmes from Malaysia and Indonesia on channels like Astro Ria, Astro Prima, MNC Drama, Showcase, !nsert and Bioskop Indonesia. With Singtel TV covering the widest and latest variety of Ramadan and Hari Raya programmes, viewers can look forward to the best of Malay entertainment as part of the festivities.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020