Come 1 August, Singtel TV’s highly anticipated Macam-Macam Raya at ONEKM mall will allow fans to meet the celebrity family affectionately dubbed “Schawalara” – superstar couple Scha and Awal, and their adorable Baby Lara – whose social media followers number in the millions. Revelers looking to soak in the atmosphere can sing along to popular Hari Raya songs and indulge in festive treats. For a chance to receive priority passes to Macam-Macam Raya and get up close to Schawalara, new and existing subscribers of Inspirasi Trio, Variety and Value packs may register their details on www.singtel.com/hariraya2015 by 17 July.
Starting from $10.95 per month, Inspirasi Pack subscribers can enjoy same-day telecast of Ramadan and Hari Raya programmes from Malaysia and Indonesia on channels like Astro Ria, Astro Prima, MNC Drama, Showcase, !nsert and Bioskop Indonesia. With Singtel TV covering the widest and latest variety of Ramadan and Hari Raya programmes, viewers can look forward to the best of Malay entertainment as part of the festivities.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 87 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 60 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020