Singapore – Singtel TV is celebrating Hari Raya in style this year, with exclusive celebrity clothing lines and a stellar line up of celebrity appearances to support a worthy cause. Coupled with Singtel TV’s inaugural, star-studded Ramadan and Hari Raya gathering, our Malay customers will have much to celebrate.
To kickstart the celebrations, Singtel TV is setting up a booth at Geylang Serai (at the main entrance of Joo Chiat Complex) from now to 16 July, in collaboration with charitable organisation Tabung Amal Aidilfitri Trust Fund (TAA) and celebrity apparel retailer RoseValley.co. Through RoseValley.co, the booth will be retailing exclusive clothing lines from well-known local and regional artistes including Neelofa, Rozita Che Wan, Chef Mastura, as well as YouTube sensations such as Mak Temah Bonda Bedah, with 5 per cent of sale proceeds from the booth to be donated to TAA. Special celebrity appearances will include actresses Neelofa and Rozita Che Wan. Singtel TV customers receive 10 per cent discount by presenting their latest bill upon purchase.
“Hari Raya is an opportune time for Malay families to gather with loved ones and friends, and Singtel TV is glad to be a part of this festive occasion,” stated Mr Goh Seow Eng, MD of Singtel TV, Consumer Singapore, “In line with Singtel TV’s interest in strengthening community ties, we are pleased to continue our collaboration with TAA for the fourth year, and also contribute $10,000 to TAA’s cause, which will be presented to the organisation together with RoseValley booth sale proceeds.”
“We look forward to an excellent fund raising campaign this year, with help from Singtel TV,” said Mr Muhd Harmizan Abdul Hamid, Head of TAA Executive Committee, “We are glad that many individuals and organisations have come forward in supporting and motivating us in meeting our target and we hope that we will be able to do more to help the less fortunate.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020