PGS lands deals for ‘Jungle Bunch: To The Rescue!’
Hong Kong − Global success of TAT Productions and Master Films’ The Jungle Bunch franchise has resulted in widespread anticipation for Season 2 of The Jungle Bunch: to the Rescue! animated series. PGS, international brand manager for the series, is announcing pre-sales of Season 2 with France 3 (France), Super RTL (Germany), Clan TVe (Spain), Canal Panda (Portugal), RTBF-OufTivi (French Belgium), VRT (Flemish Belgium), TV Puls (Poland), LRT (Lithuania), TéléQuébec (French Canada), Jeem TV (Middle East), MNC TV (Indonesia) and TV NZ (New Zealand). The announcement was made by Guillaume Soutter, president, PGS HK Ltd.
“Due to the overwhelming success of The Jungle Bunch franchise and support from our broadcast partners around the world, this series has quickly become a classic iconic comedy for the whole family,” said Soutter. “The performance of the series has been phenomenal in all territories and we are excited to see a growing list of partners for Season 2.”
Season One of The Jungle Bunch: to the Rescue! is currently available in 180 territories via licensing deals with such broadcasters as France 3, Super RTL, Rai, Clan TVE, ABC Australia, Boomerang, and many more. Delivery on Season 2 will begin this Fall.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020