Hong Kong − PCCW Global has won the GTB Innovation Award for Business Service Innovation for its MOREAL Threat Management Service (MOREAL). MOREAL offers enterprises self-learning network security and threat identification.
This market-leading initiative combines the network coverage of PCCW Global with the security-as-a-service expertise of innovative security company Crypteia Networks. PCCW Global acquired Crypteia Networks in October 2014 and has integrated Crypteia’s real-time cloud security capabilities into its managed security services portfolio.
Enterprises in 140 countries can now protect themselves from malicious attacks by adopting MOREAL, thereby benefiting from access to a truly global threat database. The solution combines real-time network analytics and machine learning with enterprise networking expertise to deliver a unique approach to network security – its non-intrusive methodology allows enterprises to collect and analyse network-generated logs and other alarms in order to detect network security threats without the need to purchase new equipment or make costly changes to existing network devices and architecture.
Global Telecom Business’ annual awards recognise successful collaborations in the telecoms industry and projects that demonstrate innovation in their industry sector. First launched in 2007, the GTB Innovation Awards gathers mobile operators, carriers, service providers, equipment manufacturers, application developers and industry bodies to share their innovations.
Marc Halbfinger, Chief Executive Officer of PCCW Global, said, “Network security is one of the most critical challenges facing enterprises today. When a network is compromised, an organization risks its revenue, reputation and long-term trust. Our work with Crypteia Networks has been focused on mining existing network data and turning it into actionable intelligence. This means recognising known, unknown and even threats that have already comprised a network in real-time.”
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 48 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020