Milan/New York/Singapore – Nickelodeon-Viacom Consumer Products (NVCP) and global fashion brand leader United Colors of Benetton, announced a new agreement to distribute a new kids collection featuring popular Nickelodeon properties SpongeBob SquarePants and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Benetton stores. The collection will begin rolling out with the debut of the SpongeBob SquarePants line in July 2015.
“Benetton is one of the world’s leading fashion retailers, with an excellent reputation of creating accessible styles for the whole family,” said Ron Johnson, Executive Vice President of Nickelodeon Viacom International Consumer Products. “We are sure the combination of their great design and Nickelodeon’s favourite characters will delight kids and families around the globe.”
The new kid’s collections will feature Nickelodeon’s beloved properties across several categories. Confirmed products include t-shirts, pajamas and intimates, but the range could be extended to include accessories (cosmetic bags, backpacks, jewelry, hair accessories, belts, scarves, gloves), apparel (jackets, tops, pants, leggings, shorts, skirts), footwear (flip flops, dress shoes, sandals, rainboots, and athletic shoes), headwear and a variety of home wares and stationery.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020