Milan/New York/Singapore – Nickelodeon-Viacom Consumer Products (NVCP) and global fashion brand leader United Colors of Benetton, announced a new agreement to distribute a new kids collection featuring popular Nickelodeon properties SpongeBob SquarePants and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Benetton stores. The collection will begin rolling out with the debut of the SpongeBob SquarePants line in July 2015.
“Benetton is one of the world’s leading fashion retailers, with an excellent reputation of creating accessible styles for the whole family,” said Ron Johnson, Executive Vice President of Nickelodeon Viacom International Consumer Products. “We are sure the combination of their great design and Nickelodeon’s favourite characters will delight kids and families around the globe.”
The new kid’s collections will feature Nickelodeon’s beloved properties across several categories. Confirmed products include t-shirts, pajamas and intimates, but the range could be extended to include accessories (cosmetic bags, backpacks, jewelry, hair accessories, belts, scarves, gloves), apparel (jackets, tops, pants, leggings, shorts, skirts), footwear (flip flops, dress shoes, sandals, rainboots, and athletic shoes), headwear and a variety of home wares and stationery.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 51 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020