GRB Entertainment announced multiple programming deals for several factual series, spanning EMEA, New Zealand, and airlines.
CBS-AMC Networks EMEA Channel Partnership acquired the gripping docu-series, Police Women of Dallas, following 4 police women as they balance their dangerous jobs and family responsibilities. Top TV Limited – Choice TV of New Zealand acquired Season 3 of Auction Kings, a behind-the-scenes look at the craziness of running an auction house, originally produced for Discovery.
Royal Jordanian, Thai and Etihad Airways acquired My Beautiful Game – a Fox Soccer original series celebrating soccer’s greatest moments through the eyes of the sport’s most authoritative personalities, as well as its notable celebrities and fans. China Southern Airlines also acquired the series in Mandarin.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,055 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020