TV Globo has commissioned a season of Armoza Formats’ humorous factual entertainment format The Gran Plan. The local adaptation is slated to air in September with production starting now.
This commission follows on from the recent acquisition of the show in Asia in a multi-territory deal by activeTV that covers Australia, Singapore, India and the Philippines. The show also recently aired on Finland’s MTV3 with a celebrity version, while the Brazilian adaptation will follow the recent broadcasts on Israel’s Channel 10 and Switzerland’s TeleZueri and TV24 that used normal grannies throughout the season.
The Gran Plan (60’) is the comedic factual entertainment show produced by Artza Productions in cooperation with Channel 10, Israel. The format features the new-generation of life coachers, a trio of grandmas! In each episode, the three strong-willed grannies tackle situations from first dates to last dates, from career struggles to unhealthy addictions. They bridge the generation gap in their own hilarious way and force their young protégées to move on with their lives.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 99 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 77 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 61 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 49 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020