Singapore − MyChinaChannel Pte Ltd (MCC) has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Zhejiang Zhongnan Animation Co., Ltd (Zoland Animation), one of the largest original animation production company in China, at the 11th China International Cartoon and Animation Festival held in China, Hangzhou.
The MOU will see MCC and Zoland Animation working together to help distribute Zoland’s cartoon and animations content overseas; co-produce content and create marketing collaterals for overseas market.
Mr. Patrick Yong, CEO, MCC commented, “We are honoured to have established an alliance with Zoland Animation. The vision of MCC is to bring the premium China content to the global audiences and this strategic tie up with Zoland Animation is a testament of our belief to work hand-in-hand with China entities to commercially export the best of China-related content to the world.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 36 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020