JSBCI, the international commercial arm of China’s most powerful and influential media group JSBC, joined hands with Hong Kong TV operator now TV to launch a new channel now jelli in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Thailand. The official launching ceremony will be held in Hong Kong on 13 May.
Described as “all-media channel focusing on Chinese-language entertainment”, now jelli will screen I Never Knew That about China, Super Combat Teams, Perfect Match and other most popular entertainment shows produced by JSBC and other outstanding producers in China.
Following the successful launch of the channel at now TV108 in Hong Kong, Hypp TV205 in Malaysia and Cable Thai Holdings PLC in Thailand, the channel is also targeting other major platforms in Asia.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020