Hong Kong – PCCW Global, the international operating division of HKT, China Telecom Global (CTG) and Chunghwa Telecom International (CHTI) have taken the initiative to create a unified IPX (IP-eXchange) platform for Greater China by signing agreements to facilitate the interconnection of their respective IPX communities.
The three partners will establish a unified IPX network platform spanning Greater China which will improve their seamlessly integrated service to their carrier, multinational and consumer customers.
Services supported will include VoIPX, GRX, Diameter, HD calling, HD video conferencing, Ethernet, cloud offerings and SDN, and the platform will connect IP services between mobile and fixed networks using MPLS as the transport layer.
PCCW Global’s IPX is a next-generation platform built to support the future needs of fixed and mobile service providers. It enables guaranteed end-to-end delivery of high-quality voice and mobile data services via one converged port. An extensive network spanning 140 countries provides PCCW Global with a presence in 3,000 cities, including the growth markets of Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Central & Eastern Europe. It has the most directly connected IPX-compliant connections in the world.
China Telecom Global’s IPX (CTG IPX) is a secure next-generation private IP network that carries multiple IP services and interconnections as a wholesale hub with end-to-end Quality-of-Service (QoS) measures designed to meet demands of the future. Multiple services including voice, 2G/3G/4G roaming and signaling are provided via one port. CTG IPX is built on China Telecom’s leading MPLS network, which covers 312 cities in mainland China plus nearly 130 countries further afield.
Chunghwa Telecom International’s IPX is an advanced multiple-services platform based on a next-generation IP network and delivered via MPLS technology. It combines single private IP networks by interconnecting with network operators and service providers. The end result is delivery of IP-based services such as voice, data, video, messaging and signaling – all via the same link. Customers therefore enjoy flexible bandwidth at low cost, plus premium quality based on end-to-end QoS.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.3k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 519 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 111 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 85 views | posted on January 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021