Hong Kong – PCCW Global, the international operating division of HKT, China Telecom Global (CTG) and Chunghwa Telecom International (CHTI) have taken the initiative to create a unified IPX (IP-eXchange) platform for Greater China by signing agreements to facilitate the interconnection of their respective IPX communities.
The three partners will establish a unified IPX network platform spanning Greater China which will improve their seamlessly integrated service to their carrier, multinational and consumer customers.
Services supported will include VoIPX, GRX, Diameter, HD calling, HD video conferencing, Ethernet, cloud offerings and SDN, and the platform will connect IP services between mobile and fixed networks using MPLS as the transport layer.
PCCW Global’s IPX is a next-generation platform built to support the future needs of fixed and mobile service providers. It enables guaranteed end-to-end delivery of high-quality voice and mobile data services via one converged port. An extensive network spanning 140 countries provides PCCW Global with a presence in 3,000 cities, including the growth markets of Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Central & Eastern Europe. It has the most directly connected IPX-compliant connections in the world.
China Telecom Global’s IPX (CTG IPX) is a secure next-generation private IP network that carries multiple IP services and interconnections as a wholesale hub with end-to-end Quality-of-Service (QoS) measures designed to meet demands of the future. Multiple services including voice, 2G/3G/4G roaming and signaling are provided via one port. CTG IPX is built on China Telecom’s leading MPLS network, which covers 312 cities in mainland China plus nearly 130 countries further afield.
Chunghwa Telecom International’s IPX is an advanced multiple-services platform based on a next-generation IP network and delivered via MPLS technology. It combines single private IP networks by interconnecting with network operators and service providers. The end result is delivery of IP-based services such as voice, data, video, messaging and signaling – all via the same link. Customers therefore enjoy flexible bandwidth at low cost, plus premium quality based on end-to-end QoS.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- BBC Studios licenses the scripted format ‘Doctor Foster’ to ABS-CBN 35 views | posted on April 13, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020