Mumbai – MAX, the premium Hindi movies and special events channel brings to you a spine tingling thriller that will take you to a world of murky mystery with World Television premiere of Detective Byomkesh Bakshy on 30 and 31 May.
In his latest directorial venture, Director Dibakar Banerjee has brought together Sushant Singh Rajput in the role of Detective Byomkesh Bakshy along with Anand Tiwari, Swastika Mukherjee (debut) and Meiyang Chang to re-create the historical phase of uncertainty and chaos created by World War II.
The film is a contemporary interpretation of war-torn Calcutta of the early 1940s; a time when Japanese and Chinese smugglers were engaged in covert activities to seize the city from British control. The movie trails the first adventure of Byomkesh (Sushant Singh Rajput) as he pits himself against an evil genius who is out to destroy the world.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020