Paris − Gaumont Animation announced that the company has partnered with BulkyPix to release the first Calimero video game ever for smartphones and tablets. Calimero’s Village will be available on the App Store and Google Play from 7 May.
The interactive video game follows the adventures of Calimero who just moved into the city of Hatchington to have a new start. It’s up to you to build a new city to gather all Calimero’s best friends and recreate the world of Calimero, building the old mill and its incredible inventions. The ultimate challenge will be to help Priscilla, Valeriano, Pierrot and all Calimero’s friends settle in Hatchington and help them through hundreds of missions. As you unlock more and more buildings, you will also unlock mini games to earn extra coins and experience.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 60 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 52 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020