Global Agency announced the launch of its new quiz show The Big Steal at MIPTV 2015.
Created by Andre Sousa & Anti Reinthal, The Big Steal is a strategic quiz show where contestants must hold their nerve and eliminate their rivals over 3 stages in order to access the big money finale. The longer they wait, the more money they can win or lose. Four contestants start the game, and in the first round they build their money pot by answering questions correctly. The three with the most will stay in the game. In the next round, they can steal from each other and the first to answer correctly decides whom to steal from. One is eliminated, leaving two to go head to head in the third round. In the finale, they must give five correct answers to keep the money they have “stolen” from the others. Strategic, dramatic and with high stakes, The Big Steal will test everyone’s nerve!
Izzet PÄ±nto, CEO of Global Agency, said, “We’re proud to be bringing to MIPTV 2015 another fantastically strong line-up of formats originating from so many different countries, including the world’s biggest markets. The Big Steal is one of the most important highlights of our format slate as well as Stairway To Fame and It’s Showtime. With our strong line-up of wonderful original programmes and audience favourites from all over the world, Global Agency’s slate will be a big hit with broadcasters and viewers alike this MIPTV. ”
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 45 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 45 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 44 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 42 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020