Global Agency announced the launch of its new quiz show The Big Steal at MIPTV 2015.
Created by Andre Sousa & Anti Reinthal, The Big Steal is a strategic quiz show where contestants must hold their nerve and eliminate their rivals over 3 stages in order to access the big money finale. The longer they wait, the more money they can win or lose. Four contestants start the game, and in the first round they build their money pot by answering questions correctly. The three with the most will stay in the game. In the next round, they can steal from each other and the first to answer correctly decides whom to steal from. One is eliminated, leaving two to go head to head in the third round. In the finale, they must give five correct answers to keep the money they have “stolen” from the others. Strategic, dramatic and with high stakes, The Big Steal will test everyone’s nerve!
Izzet PÄ±nto, CEO of Global Agency, said, “We’re proud to be bringing to MIPTV 2015 another fantastically strong line-up of formats originating from so many different countries, including the world’s biggest markets. The Big Steal is one of the most important highlights of our format slate as well as Stairway To Fame and It’s Showtime. With our strong line-up of wonderful original programmes and audience favourites from all over the world, Global Agency’s slate will be a big hit with broadcasters and viewers alike this MIPTV. ”
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 102 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 101 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020