Bali, Indonesia − CEO of Da Vinci Media, Ferdinand Habsburg and CEO of ZooMoo Networks, David Haslingden announced a strategic partnership across Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America at the APOS Conference.
The groups will be combining sales, distribution, programming and marketing resources in these territories to support the continuing roll out of the Da Vinci Learning Network and the ZooMoo Channel. The two companies will also pool resources to develop and publish new educational apps to facilitate fun learning within families.
Mr. Habsburg said that ZooMoo and Da Vinci Learning are perfect partners – both share the same passion and dedication for engaging informative TV programming whilst serving complimentary demographics. “I am delighted to work with David and his team to bring fun educational programming to families across multiple platforms and countries.”
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 90 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 56 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 53 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 52 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020