Singapore – Virginia Lim has been named Vice President, Content & Marketing at Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks, Asia, it was announced by Hui Keng Ang, Senior Vice President and General Manager for SPT Networks, to whom she will continue to report.
Based in Singapore, Lim will oversee a consolidated Asian and English content portfolio, which includes leading general entertainment powerhouses AXN and ONE, as well as Animax, Sony Channel, beTV and GEM Asia. Specifically, Lim will be responsible for all programming, including original productions and acquisitions, brand marketing and on-air promotions.
“We have streamlined and strengthened our business operations with a consolidated content group, enabling more effective collaboration internally and externally in this rapidly and competitive market environment,” said Ang. “I know that Virginia’s innovative vision will lead and drive further growth in SPT Networks’ content business in Asia.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020