Singapore – Virginia Lim has been named Vice President, Content & Marketing at Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks, Asia, it was announced by Hui Keng Ang, Senior Vice President and General Manager for SPT Networks, to whom she will continue to report.
Based in Singapore, Lim will oversee a consolidated Asian and English content portfolio, which includes leading general entertainment powerhouses AXN and ONE, as well as Animax, Sony Channel, beTV and GEM Asia. Specifically, Lim will be responsible for all programming, including original productions and acquisitions, brand marketing and on-air promotions.
“We have streamlined and strengthened our business operations with a consolidated content group, enabling more effective collaboration internally and externally in this rapidly and competitive market environment,” said Ang. “I know that Virginia’s innovative vision will lead and drive further growth in SPT Networks’ content business in Asia.”
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 49 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020