Cannes — Hub Media Group (Singapore) is launching the pilot of the animated series Abbie Rose & the Magic Suitcase this MIPTV. The new and exciting children’s animation is based on the best-selling children’s books written by Neil Humphreys and illustrated by award-winning artist, Cheng Puay Koon.
A joint production between Hub Media Group and Silver Media Group, the 3D-animation is scripted by Neil Humphreys himself and is slated for completion in 2016. Running at twenty-six 11-minute episodes, Abbie Rose & the Magic Suitcase tells the story of an inquisitive and adventurous girl who travels to faraway places with the help of her father’s magic suitcase.
Aimed at promoting love and awareness for the environment, this eco-series echoes the message of the books and reinforces the need to appreciate the living world whilst learning the importance of co-existing with nature. A special edition of the book was released for iTunes last February, entitled I REALLY Rescued a Goat to Save Chinese New Year.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 49 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020