MediaWorks and BBC Worldwide ANZ announced that hit series Dancing with the Stars will add even more sparkle to TV3’s stellar local line up. The series will see 10 Kiwi stars – to be announced at a later date – ready to rumba and battle it out to take home the coveted mirror-ball trophy.
Each week, the celebrities will be pushed out of their comfort zones and endure hours of gruelling rehearsals to master demanding choreography and entertaining performances.
Under the scrutiny of the judging panel, the stars and their professional dance partners will have to prove they have mastered all the moves on the dancefloor.
The judges’ scores, combined with the viewer vote, will determine who wins the trophy and a place in the Dancing with the Stars hall of fame.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020