MediaWorks and BBC Worldwide ANZ announced that hit series Dancing with the Stars will add even more sparkle to TV3’s stellar local line up. The series will see 10 Kiwi stars – to be announced at a later date – ready to rumba and battle it out to take home the coveted mirror-ball trophy.
Each week, the celebrities will be pushed out of their comfort zones and endure hours of gruelling rehearsals to master demanding choreography and entertaining performances.
Under the scrutiny of the judging panel, the stars and their professional dance partners will have to prove they have mastered all the moves on the dancefloor.
The judges’ scores, combined with the viewer vote, will determine who wins the trophy and a place in the Dancing with the Stars hall of fame.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020