Seoul, Korea – CJ E&M (en.cjenm.com) has announced that it will jointly produce a drama with AMUSE, a major Japanese entertainment company, with a schedule to air it in the second half of this year on various platforms.
T.O.P, Ueno Juri
Starring Choi Seung-Hyun, also known as T.O.P of Big Bang, alongside Japanese actress Ueno Juri, the drama is a large-scale project targeting global viewers, as it combines production know-hows of the two leading entertainment powerhouses.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 324 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 54 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 47 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 40 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020