Hong Kong – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE) announced three carriage deals across Asia. The deals will expand the reach of CTE’s channels in Indonesia and Hong Kong.
The newly inked deals cover − Celestial Movies (CM), the biggest 24-hour Chinese movie service in Asia and beyond; Celestial Classic Movies (CCM) the home of the best movies in Chinese cinema history in digitally remastered quality; and Kix, the ultimate destination for action entertainment; and Thrill, Asia’s only pan-regional horror, thriller and suspense movie channel.
The new deals signed are as follows:
NexMedia, the pay TV platform of PT. Elang Mahkota Teknologi (EMTEK), one of the leading media companies in Indonesia, will carry CM.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020