Hong Kong – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE) announced three carriage deals across Asia. The deals will expand the reach of CTE’s channels in Indonesia and Hong Kong.
The newly inked deals cover − Celestial Movies (CM), the biggest 24-hour Chinese movie service in Asia and beyond; Celestial Classic Movies (CCM) the home of the best movies in Chinese cinema history in digitally remastered quality; and Kix, the ultimate destination for action entertainment; and Thrill, Asia’s only pan-regional horror, thriller and suspense movie channel.
The new deals signed are as follows:
NexMedia, the pay TV platform of PT. Elang Mahkota Teknologi (EMTEK), one of the leading media companies in Indonesia, will carry CM.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,540 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 114 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020