Mumbai – Zee World, the first English General entertainment channel from Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited, targeted specifically for African viewers has announced their first week of official ratings post 30 days on air.
Zee World went live on DStv channel 166 on 3 February, offering its viewers an extraordinary world of entertainment. The channel is the first of its kind fully dubbed in English, showcasing Bollywood movies, series, reality and variety shows and much more.
Ratings revealed that Zee World ranked in the top 10 channels on the DStv platform within the English General Entertainment space.
“Zee World delivered a weekly GRP of 31 which is an impressive figure for a new channel on a pay platform. Almost all the original telecast of programmes on Zee World has appeared within the top 50 programme list which is a great success for us. We are pleased with the results and can only grow from strength to strength”said Zee TV South Africa’s CEO, Harish Goyal.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 86 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 59 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 54 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Quintus Studios inks more factual acquisitions for its VOD channels 37 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020