Singapore – Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) announced that June Yeoh has been appointed Senior Director of International Programme Sales in Asia.
In this position, which she will assume on 7 April, Yeoh will report to Caroline Beaton, VIMN’s Senior Vice President for International Programme Sales and will be based in Singapore. She will oversee all of VIMN Asia’s international programme sales across Greater China, Japan, Korea and Southeast Asia − the company’s brand portfolio in Asia includes MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central.
“I’m pleased to have June Yeoh return to Viacom given her extensive experience working across different portfolios of the TV industry and her stellar track record of sales success,” said Beaton, “We’re confident Yeoh will be an invaluable team player as we take our brands and international programme sales in Asia to the next level.”
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020