Singapore – Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) announced that June Yeoh has been appointed Senior Director of International Programme Sales in Asia.
In this position, which she will assume on 7 April, Yeoh will report to Caroline Beaton, VIMN’s Senior Vice President for International Programme Sales and will be based in Singapore. She will oversee all of VIMN Asia’s international programme sales across Greater China, Japan, Korea and Southeast Asia − the company’s brand portfolio in Asia includes MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central.
“I’m pleased to have June Yeoh return to Viacom given her extensive experience working across different portfolios of the TV industry and her stellar track record of sales success,” said Beaton, “We’re confident Yeoh will be an invaluable team player as we take our brands and international programme sales in Asia to the next level.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 51 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 46 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 39 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020