Mumbai − &TV has created a benchmark through a tie-up with the world’s biggest and popular trivia game app – QuizUp. Through this partnership, &TV enjoys the status of being the only Indian GEC to be featured on this global app. In sync with the format of India Poochega Sabse Shaana Kaun? a distinctive topic – Common Sense – Indian powered by &TV was created exclusively for this app.
QuizUp is a popular real-time trivia game in which one user competes against another during seven rounds of multiple-choice questions across varied topics. Featuring under the lifestyle category the topic Common Sense – Indian consists of over 400 unique questions and one can challenge a random competitor around the globe or even one’s Facebook friends to establish their shaanpatti! This very topic featured on the QuizUp homepage for two days since post the launch. In addition it was the most played topic in India from 2 – 9 March with an overall average time spent of 28 minutes. Additionally, users have already spent 8358 hours in total playing the Common Sense – Indian topic.
Speaking about the exclusive association with QuizUp, Rajesh Iyer, Business Head of &TV said, “India Poochega – Sabse Shaana Kaun? epitomizes street smartness and blends perfectly with the format of QuizUp where you have two people trying to outsmart each other in a stipulated timeframe. QuizUp is popular across age groups and this partnership has enabled us to gauge our brand consumption and extended the format experience on a digital platform.”
Vala Halldorsdottir, Editor-in-Chief of QuizUp added, “We are thrilled over this partnership with &TV. Common Sense – Indian topic has been very popular in QuizUp and is a great addition to our platform. After only two weeks, Indian users have already spent 8358 hours in total playing the topic. That is just amazing!”
QuizUp is the world’s biggest mobile trivia game available in six languages. With over 33 million players the world over, it plays over 1000 topics and connects people through shared interests.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 87 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 60 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020