Mumbai − &TV has created a benchmark through a tie-up with the world’s biggest and popular trivia game app – QuizUp. Through this partnership, &TV enjoys the status of being the only Indian GEC to be featured on this global app. In sync with the format of India Poochega Sabse Shaana Kaun? a distinctive topic – Common Sense – Indian powered by &TV was created exclusively for this app.
QuizUp is a popular real-time trivia game in which one user competes against another during seven rounds of multiple-choice questions across varied topics. Featuring under the lifestyle category the topic Common Sense – Indian consists of over 400 unique questions and one can challenge a random competitor around the globe or even one’s Facebook friends to establish their shaanpatti! This very topic featured on the QuizUp homepage for two days since post the launch. In addition it was the most played topic in India from 2 – 9 March with an overall average time spent of 28 minutes. Additionally, users have already spent 8358 hours in total playing the Common Sense – Indian topic.
Speaking about the exclusive association with QuizUp, Rajesh Iyer, Business Head of &TV said, “India Poochega – Sabse Shaana Kaun? epitomizes street smartness and blends perfectly with the format of QuizUp where you have two people trying to outsmart each other in a stipulated timeframe. QuizUp is popular across age groups and this partnership has enabled us to gauge our brand consumption and extended the format experience on a digital platform.”
Vala Halldorsdottir, Editor-in-Chief of QuizUp added, “We are thrilled over this partnership with &TV. Common Sense – Indian topic has been very popular in QuizUp and is a great addition to our platform. After only two weeks, Indian users have already spent 8358 hours in total playing the topic. That is just amazing!”
QuizUp is the world’s biggest mobile trivia game available in six languages. With over 33 million players the world over, it plays over 1000 topics and connects people through shared interests.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 104 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 55 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 55 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 50 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020