Hong Kong – Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific has announced it will launch World Heritage Channel, a new, premium and 100% pure documentary brand that showcases mankind’s greatest treasures. With programming categories that include nature, travel, history and culture, the channel’s signature content will take discerning viewers on inspiring and immersive journeys to the most treasured places on earth – UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites.
World Heritage Channel
World Heritage Channel has secured hundreds of hours of first-run, exclusive and award-winning content for the region from the world’s best documentary makers. Notable shows include The World Heritage, Journey to Natural World Heritage Sites and Beautiful Planet, as well the Asian documentaries Asia’s Monarchies and Asia Rising. Travel documentary fans can look forward to Travel Bug and Paradise Asia, while nature enthusiasts will love the latest series from the world’s leading naturalist – David Attenborough’s Conquest of the Skies and David Attenborough’s Flying Monsters.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020