Screen Australia will screen at MIP Digital Fronts
Paris – Reed MIDEM announced that Screen Australia presents a showcase of the hottest online talent from down under at the second edition of the MIP Digital Fronts – set to take place 15-16 April in Cannes’ Palais des Festivals, with the opening screenings on 14 April.
Meet Nick Boshier & Connor Van Vuuren, Derek Muller, Natalie Tran and John Luc (supported by Robyn Kershaw) , four leading Australian content creators using open platforms to build an audience outside of the traditional system. These popular artists are reaching global viewers of a size that would be impossible solely through mainstream broadcast and retaining complete creative freedom.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020