Los Angeles —Globecast announced the launch of its new Los Angeles Media Centre, offering broadcasters and content providers a converged workflow to prepare, deliver and playout content to any kind of distribution platform. The new Media Centre compliments established Globecast facilities in London and Singapore, enabling Globecast to offer a truly one-stop-shop for Media Management, Playout, Satellite and OTT distribution globally.
The new facility, which has been upgraded to include Globecast’s Media Factory for content logistics and converged workflow, brings broadcast and OTT solutions together under one roof, and leverages Globecast’s proven expertise in handling both linear broadcast and on-demand services.
Globecast’s Media Factory steps beyond traditional media management, logistics and playout services. It replaces multiple, siloed operations, with a single, efficient process that handles everything from VoD preparation and content formatting through to creative services, quality control and compliance. The Media Factory approach allows Globecast to pass on economies of scale to customers who also benefit from the greater flexibility and the ability to scale up and down as required.
A flexible and scalable workflow enables broadcasters to easily adapt to growing audiences or new delivery platforms without having to make costly infrastructure investments of their own. Globecast has already signed up customers for its newest Media Factory, including equestrian lifestyle channel, Ride TV. Internationally, BBC Worldwide is also a customer.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 37 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020