Endemol Shine Group announced leadership and structure of its international creative and formats business. Shine Network and Endemol’s Creative Operations, both of which provided creative and production support to each company’s travelling formats, have been brought together as Endemol Shine Creative Networks.
Iris Boelhouwer, who has to date overseen Endemol’s creative and format distribution teams as Managing Director of Creative Operations, has decided that she will leave in the summer after more than 20 years’ at the company. Boelhouwer will first complete the integration of her areas before handing over her responsibilities ahead of her departure.
Lisa Perrin, currently Managing Director of Shine Network will lead Endemol Shine Creative Networks as Managing Director, reporting directly to Endemol Shine Group President, Tim Hincks.
Perrin’s responsibilities include managing and coordinating the exchange of new ideas, creativity and IP across Endemol Shine Group’s network of companies around the world as well as supporting and guiding local adaptation of formats in new markets. Endemol Shine Creative Networks will be run out of the company’s headquarters in Amsterdam.
The company’s format sales and acquisitions business will now be managed separately, with Global Head of Format Distribution Ana Langenberg reporting to Group Commercial Officer Boudewijn Beusmans.
Langenberg’s responsibilities include overseeing international sales and acquisitions of both scripted and non-scripted formats as well as supporting the roll out of formats to territories where Endemol Shine Group has local production bases. Her team operates separately from the recently announced combined distribution arm, Endemol Shine International, which focuses on finished programing sales for the company.
“We owe huge thanks to Iris whose creative leadership has been key to ensuring that Endemol’s hits have travelled fast across the company’s network to markets around the world,” said Tim Hincks. “We wish her every success for when she moves on to new adventures in the summer.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 51 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 46 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 38 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020