Singapore – Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific (DNAP) announced the appointment of Hee-Man Lee as country manager, Korea. Lee is based in Seoul.
Reporting to Tommy Lin, senior vice president and general manager, North Asia, Lee will oversee DNAP’s operations in Korea and develop new business initiatives and growth opportunities for the portfolio of networks. He is also tasked with managing the local affiliate and ad sales business, and further establishing DNAP’s profile.
“With his years of broadcast industry experience and business acumen, Hee-Man is extremely well-placed to lead DNAP’s operations in Korea, as we look to invest, deepen our local presence, grow audience share, and leverage opportunities in this key market,” said Lin.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 81 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 72 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 60 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 57 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020