Andrew Demaria is the new Vice President and Managing Editor of CNN Digital, International, responsible for leading all editorial efforts and new initiatives across CNNI’s digital platforms and CNN Arabic.
In addition to being a senior leader for CNN Digital, CNN International and beyond, Demaria will work tightly with Senior Vice President of International Newsgathering TV & Digital, Deborah Rayner’s newsgathering editors and managers around the world to lead more distinctive digital work on the biggest stories of the day. Demaria will collaborate with the sales teams to generate dazzling features and specials that appeal to both audiences and advertisers. Demaria will also help identify new audiences and opportunities in new markets, working with teams across CNN Worldwide to seize what we all believe is a huge global digital potential for CNN across mobile, social and desktop.
Demaria was most recently the Executive Producer for CNN Digital Asia. Before that, he was the Editor in Chief for CNN Travel where he launched and led a vertical that showcased creative work produced in five languages resulting in gangbuster growth. Demaria has spent time as a producer on the TV side, was part of the launch teams for CNN.com Asia and later CNN.com International and has had stints at the BBC and ABC (in Australia).
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 95 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 77 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 63 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent 41 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020