Andrew Demaria is the new Vice President and Managing Editor of CNN Digital, International, responsible for leading all editorial efforts and new initiatives across CNNI’s digital platforms and CNN Arabic.
In addition to being a senior leader for CNN Digital, CNN International and beyond, Demaria will work tightly with Senior Vice President of International Newsgathering TV & Digital, Deborah Rayner’s newsgathering editors and managers around the world to lead more distinctive digital work on the biggest stories of the day. Demaria will collaborate with the sales teams to generate dazzling features and specials that appeal to both audiences and advertisers. Demaria will also help identify new audiences and opportunities in new markets, working with teams across CNN Worldwide to seize what we all believe is a huge global digital potential for CNN across mobile, social and desktop.
Demaria was most recently the Executive Producer for CNN Digital Asia. Before that, he was the Editor in Chief for CNN Travel where he launched and led a vertical that showcased creative work produced in five languages resulting in gangbuster growth. Demaria has spent time as a producer on the TV side, was part of the launch teams for CNN.com Asia and later CNN.com International and has had stints at the BBC and ABC (in Australia).
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 54 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020