Cisneros Media Distribution gearing up for MIPTV 2015
Miami, Florida – Cisneros Media Distribution (CMD), a global distributor of entertainment content, has bolstered its sales strategy for the upcoming international market, MIPTV 2015, by prioritizing the potential of co-productions and the exploitation of its proven formats to complement its showcase of original programming, such as the new super-series Ruta 35, La Valvula de Escape (Route 35, The Escape Valve), and the captivating telenovelas Voltea (Fallen Over Love) and Amor Secreto (Secret Love).
“Cisneros Media Distribution is going to this year’s edition of MIPTV with a fresh new international business strategy that’s focused on fomenting partnerships for the development of co-productions, as well as the sale of our proven formats, which have universal appeal and adaptability to ensure their success in any market,” stressed Marcello Coltro, EVP of Content Distribution, Cisneros Media. “This in no manner takes away from our continual commitment to our international clientele in offering them the latest productions from our vast catalogue of original programming.”
A few of the titles Cisneros Media Distribution will be presenting as potential co-productions include Vivir a Prueba, a 60-episode detective thriller co-written by Monica Montañes and Jose Manuel Pelaez. A second script to be presented is Amores Magicos, a 60-episode tele-series with generous dosses of fantasy, suspense and passion originally by Angel Del Cerro and written by Doris Segui.
In addition to the slate of co-productions and formats, Cisneros Media Distribution will also be presenting fascinating reality series, scripted teen series, comedies, as well as sports and variety shows that exemplify the diversity of its vast catalogue, which contains some of the industry’s most celebrated telenovelas.
Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Cisneros Media Distribution has been at the forefront of the industry for more than 35 years, amassing a library of more than 30,000 hours of entertainment content, which it has distributed in more than 100 countries and 20 languages. Part of the Cisneros Media corporate division, CMD markets the products of its affiliated production companies – Cisneros Studios, the largest independent producer of Spanish-language programming in the United States, and Venevision, broadcaster and content producer in Venezuela – in addition to the catalogues of key independent production houses from around the world.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 86 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 60 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020