Singapore – Scripps Networks Interactive, Asia Pacific announced that one of its flagship food channels, Asian Food Channel (AFC) has been ranked as the number one lifestyle channel among women in Singapore and Malaysia for 2014. AFC is the food-focused channel that celebrates the unique Asian culinary experience with the added touch of global flavor.
As measured by Kantar Media and AGBNMR Malaysia, AFC was ranked the number one lifestyle channel among women aged 25-54 in Singapore and the number one lifestyle channel during primetime (6pm-12mn) among the same audience group in Malaysia respectively. This marks the first year that AFC have achieved the number one position in both of these categories.
CheeK, Head of Creative, Content and Marketing of Scripps Networks Interactive, Asia-Pacific said, “Food is a very important aspect of our lives; if we are not talking about it, we are thinking about it, and planning for where and what to eat next! It is great that Asian Food Channel have been able to create such a personal connection with our viewers through our shared love for food, and have their trust to satisfy their culinary cravings 24 hours a day. ”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020