Singapore – Scripps Networks Interactive, Asia Pacific announced that one of its flagship food channels, Asian Food Channel (AFC) has been ranked as the number one lifestyle channel among women in Singapore and Malaysia for 2014. AFC is the food-focused channel that celebrates the unique Asian culinary experience with the added touch of global flavor.
As measured by Kantar Media and AGBNMR Malaysia, AFC was ranked the number one lifestyle channel among women aged 25-54 in Singapore and the number one lifestyle channel during primetime (6pm-12mn) among the same audience group in Malaysia respectively. This marks the first year that AFC have achieved the number one position in both of these categories.
CheeK, Head of Creative, Content and Marketing of Scripps Networks Interactive, Asia-Pacific said, “Food is a very important aspect of our lives; if we are not talking about it, we are thinking about it, and planning for where and what to eat next! It is great that Asian Food Channel have been able to create such a personal connection with our viewers through our shared love for food, and have their trust to satisfy their culinary cravings 24 hours a day. ”
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 62 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 56 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021