activeTV addresses first Broadcast Technology Conference
Singapore – Emmy Award winning international production company activeTV is headed to Myanmar to address the first Broadcast Technology Conference.
Hosted by professional video and audio systems integration firm Advanced Broadcast Solutions (ABS), the conference programme includes panel discussions on market challenges, viewer expectations, facility design, and more.
Held from 17 to 18 March at Parkview Hotel in Yangon, organisers have announced that activeTV will lead a session at the 2-day market on “How To Produce Content Viewers Want To Watch”.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 40 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 37 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 36 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020