Greenwich, CT, USA – 41 Entertainment (41e) announced that it has appointed Anna Kislevitz as Senior Manager- Licensing and Merchandising. Kislevitz joins 41e in Greenwich, Connecticut from previous positions at Evolution Europe, Winning Moves International (A Hasbro Company) and Twentieth Century Fox Licensing & Merchandising where she worked on numerous categories for multiple brands in markets throughout the world.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 89 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 82 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 77 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020