Greenwich, CT, USA – 41 Entertainment (41e) announced that it has appointed Anna Kislevitz as Senior Manager- Licensing and Merchandising. Kislevitz joins 41e in Greenwich, Connecticut from previous positions at Evolution Europe, Winning Moves International (A Hasbro Company) and Twentieth Century Fox Licensing & Merchandising where she worked on numerous categories for multiple brands in markets throughout the world.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020