The White Queen
Seattle – Amazon.com, Inc. announced a content licensing agreement with Starz Digital Media that will make Prime Instant Video, the exclusive online-only subscription streaming home in the U.S. for The White Queen – the Golden Globe and Emmy nominated original miniseries from premium entertainment service provider, Starz. Prime members can now watch the miniseries as often as they would like, from the Amazon Instant Video app for TVs, connected devices and mobile devices, or online, at no additional cost to their membership. This marks the first deal of its kind between Amazon and Starz Digital Media in the U.S.
“We’re excited that Prime members can now watch and enjoy the epic miniseries, The White Queen, as part of their membership,” stated Brad Beale, Vice President of Digital Video Content Acquisition for Amazon.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 11k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020