The White Queen
Seattle – Amazon.com, Inc. announced a content licensing agreement with Starz Digital Media that will make Prime Instant Video, the exclusive online-only subscription streaming home in the U.S. for The White Queen – the Golden Globe and Emmy nominated original miniseries from premium entertainment service provider, Starz. Prime members can now watch the miniseries as often as they would like, from the Amazon Instant Video app for TVs, connected devices and mobile devices, or online, at no additional cost to their membership. This marks the first deal of its kind between Amazon and Starz Digital Media in the U.S.
“We’re excited that Prime members can now watch and enjoy the epic miniseries, The White Queen, as part of their membership,” stated Brad Beale, Vice President of Digital Video Content Acquisition for Amazon.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020