After successfully airing in 180 territories, Mongolia will now join the long list of Voice countries. The high profile vocal talent competition, will mark the first major international hit show to go into production by NTN, the channel wholly owned by the National Times News Media group. In addition to reaching an audience of 1.5 million in Ulaanbaatar and another 1.5 million in the rest of the country, the channel is planning an intensive social media campaign to reach its viewers.
“It was high time we brought world class content to Mongolia. We strongly believe that The Voice will satisfy the needs of the Mongolian viewers. Music has always been part of our nomadic lifestyle. As one of the longest existing nations, Mongolians have inherited rich and distinctive music tradition from their ancestors. Young Mongolians today closely follow the global trends in music, adding yet another dimension to our nation’s new identity,” said Bulgan Bayasgalant, CEO of The National Times News Media group.
“As The National Times News Media group is the strong newcomer emerging in the Mongolian broadcasting market, we’re extremely proud of their tremendous enthusiasm and confidence in The Voice. We will supply them with all our assistance to ensure the show is as big a hit in Mongolia as it is elsewhere,” added Talpa Global managing director Maarten Meijs.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020