After successfully airing in 180 territories, Mongolia will now join the long list of Voice countries. The high profile vocal talent competition, will mark the first major international hit show to go into production by NTN, the channel wholly owned by the National Times News Media group. In addition to reaching an audience of 1.5 million in Ulaanbaatar and another 1.5 million in the rest of the country, the channel is planning an intensive social media campaign to reach its viewers.
“It was high time we brought world class content to Mongolia. We strongly believe that The Voice will satisfy the needs of the Mongolian viewers. Music has always been part of our nomadic lifestyle. As one of the longest existing nations, Mongolians have inherited rich and distinctive music tradition from their ancestors. Young Mongolians today closely follow the global trends in music, adding yet another dimension to our nation’s new identity,” said Bulgan Bayasgalant, CEO of The National Times News Media group.
“As The National Times News Media group is the strong newcomer emerging in the Mongolian broadcasting market, we’re extremely proud of their tremendous enthusiasm and confidence in The Voice. We will supply them with all our assistance to ensure the show is as big a hit in Mongolia as it is elsewhere,” added Talpa Global managing director Maarten Meijs.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020