Recent sales of the series by francetv distribution include a deal for China. Under the terms of the agreement, JY Entertainment, the premier non-linear Chinese distributor, will be offering the series via its various free and pay VOD platforms.
Deals have also been concluded with Netflix for France and Videotron for Canada.
Available worldwide on Nickelodeon since 2013, Season 1 of Rabbids Invasion was the channels fourth most viewed series in early 2014. Since last year, francetv distribution has sold the series for free-TV viewing all over the world: to MBC3 in the Middle East, to IRIB in Iran, to Teletoon in Canada, to Channel 9 in Australia, to Smile TV in Greece, to Super! in Italy, and to Neox in Spain.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 63 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020