Loren Syer-Willoughby joins as acquisitions executive and will be based in the company’s London office, reporting into Head of Acquisitions, Georgina Eyre. She will be responsible for sourcing and acquiring new and entertaining content for the company’s catalogue.
Prior to joining Off the Fence, Syer-Willoughby spent two years at Indigo Film &Television selling content across factual, fiction and kids into territories such as Africa, the Middle East, Turkey, Israel, Scandinavia and parts of Europe. She also handled non-theatric sales for the company and had strong relations with the likes of MNET, Olympusat, Digiturk, ProSieben SAT1 and Viasat.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 39 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020