An amazing 21.1%, share for 3,274,000 people who caught the premiere of Levántate in Telecinco, growing up to 25,7% share among the young. The talent-show by Televisa and La Competencia, distributed by Televisa International looks for the most talented musical duet that is formed by parents and their kids, managed to become the most watched programme in prime-time television in Spain. The Spanish adaptation of Stand up for your country was also remarkably followed on social media, reaching 70% of the social share in Spain with over 100,000 comments that made the hashtag #Levántate1 the trending topic nationally as well as internationally.
The format distributed by Televisa International, improved Telecinco’s ratings by 5.4 points and 1,242,000 spectators from last week’s ratings.
The format localisation rights are being successfully sold (in more than 20 countries) across Europe, America and Asia.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 68 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 60 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 52 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 36 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020