An amazing 21.1%, share for 3,274,000 people who caught the premiere of Levántate in Telecinco, growing up to 25,7% share among the young. The talent-show by Televisa and La Competencia, distributed by Televisa International looks for the most talented musical duet that is formed by parents and their kids, managed to become the most watched programme in prime-time television in Spain. The Spanish adaptation of Stand up for your country was also remarkably followed on social media, reaching 70% of the social share in Spain with over 100,000 comments that made the hashtag #Levántate1 the trending topic nationally as well as internationally.
The format distributed by Televisa International, improved Telecinco’s ratings by 5.4 points and 1,242,000 spectators from last week’s ratings.
The format localisation rights are being successfully sold (in more than 20 countries) across Europe, America and Asia.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020