Fujifilm sponsors 11th Mudfest Short Film Festival
Sydney – For the eighth year running Fujifilm Australia is again a sponsor of the upcoming 2015 Bunnamagoo Mudfest – Mudgee International Short Film Festival. Featuring some of the best short films from Australia and around the globe, Mudfest, now in its eleventh year, attracts thousands of people to the festival held on the grounds of the Bunnamagoo Estate.
Co-founder of Mudfest Mike O’Malley said, “Bunnamagoo Mudfest is one of the highlights on the Mudgee events calendar and each year attracts hundreds of entries from around the globe all hoping to screen under the stars in the beautiful NSW Central Ranges township of Mudgee. Bunnamagoo Mudfest not only highlights some of the best short films from Australia and overseas but we also throw the spotlight onto the fantastic local wine and food available across the Mudgee region. That said Mudfest could not exist without the amazing support of our sponsors. In particular Fujifilm’s support truly demonstrates their ongoing commitment to the Australian film industry. Their Best Australian Film award of $1,500 worth of Fujifilm recording media products is one of the most sought after prizes.”
Mudfest has grown year on year to become one of Australia’s best-regarded short film festivals and this year’s Mudfest again saw a record number of entries from all around the world.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 113 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020