FremantleMedia secures new commission for “Who Lives Here?”
London – FremantleMedia announced a new commission from Sweden’s SVT for its entertaining, competitive property format, Who Lives Here? Originally hailing from Canadian production company 3Bird Media, the local Swedish version is set to launch in April 2015. FremantleMedia International has also secured the worldwide distribution rights for the original Canadian version of the title for its lifestyle catalogue.
Who Lives Here?
Who Lives Here? combines the love of snooping around other people’s houses and pre-conceptions about people based on first appearances. In each episode, five strangers tour each other’s homes together and try to work out who lives where. The only information they have at their disposal are their first impressions and their knowledge of each other’s professions.
As they visit each home participants have to plot who they think lives in this particular place, matching up design style with their preconceptions of one another. At the end of the show – once all the guesses have been collated – each homeowner reveals their own place. Whoever makes the most correct home to homeowner matches wins a cash prize, not to mention bragging rights.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020