Toronto, Canada – Blue Ant Media is once again expanding its distribution division with the appointment of Kate Blank as a Director, International Sales. Kate will be responsible for licensing the company’s extensive catalog in the Asia-Pacific region, German-speaking territories, the Middle East and Eastern Europe. Blue Ant’s recently launched international division has quickly grown its catalog to over 1,500 hours of high quality factual, lifestyle, reality, documentary series and formats.
Previously, Kate was the Director of International Distribution at Breakthrough Entertainment where she oversaw the distribution division and licensed programming across all genres.
“Kate’s experience, track record and extensive international relationships are a perfect fit for Blue Ant as the demand for our premium programming continues to grow worldwide,” said Solange Attwood, SVP International, Blue Ant Media.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020