Toronto, Canada – Blue Ant Media is once again expanding its distribution division with the appointment of Kate Blank as a Director, International Sales. Kate will be responsible for licensing the company’s extensive catalog in the Asia-Pacific region, German-speaking territories, the Middle East and Eastern Europe. Blue Ant’s recently launched international division has quickly grown its catalog to over 1,500 hours of high quality factual, lifestyle, reality, documentary series and formats.
Previously, Kate was the Director of International Distribution at Breakthrough Entertainment where she oversaw the distribution division and licensed programming across all genres.
“Kate’s experience, track record and extensive international relationships are a perfect fit for Blue Ant as the demand for our premium programming continues to grow worldwide,” said Solange Attwood, SVP International, Blue Ant Media.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 89 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 82 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 78 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020