Toronto, Canada – Blue Ant Media is once again expanding its distribution division with the appointment of Kate Blank as a Director, International Sales. Kate will be responsible for licensing the company’s extensive catalog in the Asia-Pacific region, German-speaking territories, the Middle East and Eastern Europe. Blue Ant’s recently launched international division has quickly grown its catalog to over 1,500 hours of high quality factual, lifestyle, reality, documentary series and formats.
Previously, Kate was the Director of International Distribution at Breakthrough Entertainment where she oversaw the distribution division and licensed programming across all genres.
“Kate’s experience, track record and extensive international relationships are a perfect fit for Blue Ant as the demand for our premium programming continues to grow worldwide,” said Solange Attwood, SVP International, Blue Ant Media.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 122 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021