London/Johannesburg – A+E Networks® UK has acquired the award-winning U.S. scripted series, Blue, starring Julia Stiles, exclusively for Lifetime® in the UK and Africa.
The original series will premiere in spring 2015 in the UK.
Announcing the acquisition, Koulla Anastasi, Director of Programming for Lifetime, said, “Blue is a compelling and captivating drama that will enhance our programming schedule on Lifetime in both the UK and Africa.”
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020